- 1 1/2 cups Bisquick Reduced Fat Baking Mix
- 1 (4-serving) Package Jell-o sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 3/4 cup Yoplait plain fat-free yogurt
- 1/3 cup Carnation Nonfat Dry Milk Powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon pourable Sugar Twin.
- (I used Splenda)
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 8 wells of a 12-hole muffin pan with butter-flavored cooking spray or line with paper liners. In a large bowl, combine baking mix and dry gelatin. In a small bowl, combine yogurt, dry milk powder and water. Add yogart mixture to baking mix mixture. Mix gently just to combine. Stir in blueberries. Evenly spoon mixture into prepared muffin wells.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon Splend or Sugar Twin overtop of each. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Place muffin pan on a wire rack and let set 5 minutes. Remove muffins from pan and continue cooling on wire rack.
Serves 8 - Each serving equals 2 points per muffin:
126 Calories, 2 gmFa, 4 gm Pr, 23 gm Ca, 322 mg So, 97 mg Cl, l gm Fi Diabetic: 1 1/2 St/Ca
Hint: Fill unused muffin wells with water. It protects athe muffin tin and ensures even baking. Also, spray the muffin liners with baking spray to make sure they come off easily.