- Onions, raw, 1 cup, chopped
- Carrots, raw, 2 large chopped (7-1/4" to 8-1/2" long)
- Celery, raw, 4 stalk, small chopped (5" long)
- Leeks, .5 cup washed well and chopped
- Endive, 0.5 cup, chopped
- *Goya, White beans, 1 cup
- Barley, pearled, cooked, .5 cup
- Swanson Chicken Broth 99% Fat Free, 4 cup
- Water, tap, 2 cup (8 fl oz)
- Mixed frozen veggies 1 bag
- Saute onion,leek,celery.carrots and any other remaining veggies n olive oil.
- Add liquids -
- Add remaining items (beans and barley).
- Cook until slowly until all is tender-season. Enjoy!
Number of Servings: 8
5 points for whole recipe
* Fat: 6.8g
* Carbohydrates: 20.2g
* Calories: 172.7
* Protein: 6.3g