Saturday, October 10, 2009

Instant Fruit Freeze

Keep a few cans of peaches, pears, apricots, or other fruit in the freezer so you'll always be ready to make this super-quick dessert. Enjoy plain or over fresh fruit.

  • 1-16-ounce can of juice-packed fruit
  • frozen solid

1. When ready to eat, run can under hot water for 1 minute.
2. Open can and place fruit in blender or food processor.
3. Process until it is the texture of sherbet. Scoop into
4 sherbet cups.

4 servings

I would just go by the points for the can and make my portions from there. A smaller can of fruit cocktail would work and the whole can is only 3 pts

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket