- 1/2 C - refrigerated salsa
- 1 8 oz Can- pineapple tidbits (drained)
- 4 6 oz - Frozen grouper fillets (thawed)
- Olive Oil flavored cooking spray
- 1 tsp - minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp - salt
- 1/4 tsp - fresly ground black pepper
- chopped fresh cilantro (optional)
2. Combine salsa & pineapple; set aside.
3. Coat fish with cooking spray, and rub garlic evenly over fish. Sprinkle fish evenly w/ salt & pepper. Place fish on grill rack coated w/ cooking spray; cover and gill 4-5 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily when tested w/ a fork.
Serve fish w/ pineapple salsa on top; sprinkle w/ chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.
Yeild: 4 servings (serving size: 1 fillet and 1/4 cup of salsa) = 4 pts!!!!
You can make asparagus to accompany the meal and serve w/ brown rice.