- Six 2 1/2" Chocolate Graham Cracker Squares made into crumbs
- 2 1/3 cups of part-skim ricotta cheese
- 4 oz. nonfat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 egg
- 3 Tbsp All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tbsp Amaretto Liquor
- 2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spray an 8 Springfoam Pan with nonstick cooking spray (I used a pie pan and that worked well). Sprinkle the Cracker crumbs over the bottom.
2. In a blender or food processor, puree the ricotta and cream cheeses, the sugar, cocoa, egg, flour, liquear and vanilla; stir in the chocolate chips.
3. Pour the cheese mixture over the crumbs. Bake until a knife comes out clean, about 1 1/2 hours. Cool completely. Refrifgerate, covered for 3 hours.
Try freezing this after cutting 12 pieces and heat up one at a time to satisfy chocolate cravings.
99 calories, 2 gram fat, 1 g fiber
12 servings, 2 points per serving!