- 1 small frozen banana (3 oz.), cut in 1" or smaller pieces--1 pt.
- 1 tube Stoneyfield yogurt (the ones that are packaged for kids)--1 pt.
- 4 oz. skim milk or Silk vanilla soymilk--1 pt.
- Blend this until it's pretty smooth. Then, while the blender's going, add:
- 1 Tbsp. or one scoop (whatever the serving size is) unsweetened protein
- powder--1 pt. (I use either rice protein or Genisoy Ultra XT Plain protein
You can substitute 1 pts. worth of any frozen fruit, but bananas are nice b/c they are sweet and make a creamy texture. This recipe has at least 15 grams of protein, more if you use the
Genisoy brand protein powder.