You can still refer to your TurnAround materials as the changes for Momentum are few:
1. All liquids, except alcohol, can count toward your 6 cups of liquid -- yes, water, coffee, juice, milk -- and many do love this change.
2. All are encouraged to choose from the Filling Foods list as often as possible. The Filling Foods list is essentially the Core foods list minus oils, seasonings, condiments, and some beverages.
3. If you liked the Core program, Momentum offers an alternative tracking technique, the Simply Filling technique. It is basically Core with a new emphasis on assessing hunger level both before and after eating, and paying attention to portion sizes. (Assessing hunger level before eating is an addition to Momentum, not just the Simply Filling technique.)
4. Thirty minutes of activity most days of the week has been added to the Good Health Guidelines, also found in this thread.
5. You can carry over earned APs through your entire tracking week