Friday, June 3, 2011

low-carb "lasagna"

Ingredients

1 zucchini (green)
1 zucchini (yellow)
leaf spinach (washed)
2-3 fresh tomatoes (sliced or 1can of diced)
pasta sauce (choice)
crumbles (tofu, nutritional yeast)

1 Layer these ingredients in a casserole dish.
2 I put yellow zuke, spinach, tomato, tomato sauce, nutritional yeast, then more zuke, more spinach and topped with tomatoes and sauce Bake at 325 uncovered for about 45mins or until the sauce in the bottom starts to bubble.

Serves: 5

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket