- 4 medium uncooked red potatoes
- 3 medium shallot(s), peeled and cut in half
- 2 tsp olive oil, extra-virgin
- 12 cup(s) arugula, fresh (washed and well-dried)
- 1 cup(s) edamame (shelled)
- 3 Tbsp water
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp Sherry vinegar
- 3 gm sea salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
* Preheat oven to 450ºF.
* Steam potatoes until tender, about 10 minutes. Allow them to cool and then cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
* Place shallots on a large piece of aluminum foil. Drizzle with oil and completely wrap foil around shallots; bake until very soft, about 20 minutes. Remove shallots from oven and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
* Meanwhile, divide arugula between four plates; top each with 1/4 of potato slices and 1/4 cup of edamame.
* When shallots are cool, scrape them and any remaining oil from foil into blender.
Add water, lemon juice, vinegar, salt and pepper; blend to make a smooth dressing. If dressing seems too thick, add another tablespoon or two of water and blend again. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons of dressing over each salad and serve.
* This dressing is really fresh and flavourful so make extra to serve over steamed artichokes or asparagus.
PointsPlus™ Value: 7