Friday, August 13, 2010

Weekly weigh-in

I am down 2.4 lbs this week. I am certain that by next week I will be down a total of 10 lbs since restarting this journey a few weeks ago following my move. I am really enjoying being vegetarian again. I just feel so good and healthy and I just like it so much. I am starting to notice the difference a little. it is amazing how so little can make so much change in your clothes and your face. I am also feeling better about myself, wanting to dress better, wear make-up more often, get my hair done, do something for myself instead of giving everything I have to my family all the time.

1 comment:

Savannah said...

2.4 pounds is fantastic! Congrats :)

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket