Saturday, April 24, 2010

Weekend Update

The weekend is upon us and I am holding strong. I had a nice breakfast this morning with lots of roasted veggies. My mother in law saw all the veggies and was amazed that I could eat a big plate of food like that and still be losing weight. I told her that this diet isn't about deprivation, it is about eating healthy whole foods. I can eat until I am satisfied and still lose weight. I am loving how satisfied I am on this diet. I forget that I am dieting sometimes.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket