- 4 C. nonfat or 1% milk
- 2 Packages vanilla sugar free instant pudding
- 1 29 oz. can of pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie filling)
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 6 packages of Splenda or Equal
- Fat Free or Lite Cool Whip
- Mix pumpkin with pie spice and Splenda.
- Mix pudding according to directions on package. Mix with Pumpkin mixture. Measure and spoon into cups.
Caramelized Pecan Garnish
- 20 pecan halves, toasted
- 1 tsp. of sugar
Note: I only have success with the pecan garnish about half of the time. But when they come out they are great.
Makes 16 ½ cup servings
1 Serving = ½ point (Not including Garnish)
Makes 8 1-cup servings at 1 point each