1) My advice is to go into something and stay with it until you like it. You can't like it until you obtain expertise in that work. And once you are an expert, it's a pleasure.
2) You've got to say, I think that if I keep working at this and want it badly enough I can have it. It's called perseverance.
3)Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could; some blunders and absurdities have crept in; forget them as soon as you can. Tomorrow is a new day; you shall begin it serenely and with too high a spirit to be encumbered with your old nonsense.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
4) There are three types of people in the world. 1. Those who see a problem. 2. Those who are the problem. 3. and those who solve the problem. The first two are a dime dozen. What you have to ascertain is this, which one are you.
5) To live by another's opinion of you is to make the absurd assumption that only in someone else's mind are you real.
6)Inside some of us is a thin person struggling to get out, but they can usually be sedated with a few pieces of chocolate cake."
7) The world of achievement has always belonged to the optimist.