Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Indecisiveness Ended

My body made up my mind for me. I have been so sick since walking away from the vegetarian diet that I have decided that no matter how much it costs for me to have a different diet than my family, I am worth it. I deserve to feel good too. So, I am budgeting for my groceries. I am including vegetarian foods in my diet. I will be back on the Whole foods, low fat, plant based diet and back to feeling healthy again. I need this so much. No matter what happens to my weight. I need to stop being sick. Meat makes me sick. Fat makes me sick. So low fat vegetarian is what makes me feel healthy.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket