Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ooops

Well I am ashamed to say, I had a bad day today. Well a bad day is probably the wrong word for it. I had a weak moment at supper. You see, every day I cook my healthy supper and another regular supper for my family and normally it doesn't bother me, but today, it did. There supper looked YUMMY. I REALLY wanted it. And while I was eating my healthy supper, I still wanted one piece of theirs. And I had one piece. I feel bad but it is my first real cheat since I started this and I did go right back on plan again. I just wish I was strong enough to never give in to temptation ever.

I made a crockpot oatmeal for breakfast. I am still playing with the results and I will fill you in when I get it tweaked just right. I made a pot of fiesta soup for my lunch and I froze the leftovers to have for future quick meals.

UPDATE: Okay . . . truth? I feel really bad that I cheated. I don't know why I am not strong enough to pass that stuff up sometimes. So now I am sitting here stressed, depressed and beating myself up that I went and cheated on this diet. There is no reason. I am not hungry. This diet has great yummy food. I have just been stressed and their food looked good, and I couldn't pass it up. Sigh.

1 comment:

4athomej said...

It happens to all of us...even those that won't admit it. I do the 2 meal thing too and it is hard sometimes, but I figure a bite here and there is better then a plate of it...don't beat yourself up too much...

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket