Monday, March 8, 2010

kind of a rough day

I had a bit of a rough day today. There was a lot of stress. I had my typical thoughts of "I'm stressed so I feel hungry. I want some junk food now". I am glad that even though I thought that, I didn't go get junk. I did eat, but I got some low fat, whole foods, plant based leftovers. I was pretty good under the circumstances.

For supper, I was feeling and tired stressed and I just had some oatmeal with fruit. Here's hoping tomorrow is a better day.

1 comment:

Marcelle said...

I'm also all stressed out today and eating everything I see...so with you girl...stress gets to us and then we eat!!
So understand where you are now

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket