Saturday, February 27, 2010

Saturday Stuff

I love that I have been saving leftovers of soups and chili's. It is so nice when I have baked potatoes made ahead in the fridge, I can just heat up the soup and pour it over the warmed up potatoes. Mmmm . . . soo good. And creamed corn is really really yummy over baked potatoes.

I have a renewed sense of purpose with this. I know that I am doing so well on this plant-based, low fat whole foods diet. I know that I will lose weight and there is no healthier way of eating than this one. So, I won't let a gain of 1.8 lbs get me down. It could be anything, but it was probably hormones. I am shaking it off and moving on.

I did try something today that I really liked. I cut up an apple, and put cinnamon and sugar free syrup on it. I stirred it together and the sprinkled a little oats on it. Pop into the microwave for a few minutes and presto! You have a yummy apple treat.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket