- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 to 2 1/4 cups powdered sugar
2. Heat to a boiling over medium heat, stirring frequently.
3. Boil & stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Cool, without stirring, until bottom of pan is lukewarm, about 45 minutes.
4. Stir in nuts & vanilla, add powdered sugar until mixture is very stiff.
5. Press into buttered loaf pan (9x5x3).
6. Refrigerate until firm, about 30 minutes.
7. Cut into 1 inch squares.
Yield: 40 cubes
2 POINTS per serving (1 cube)
Per serving: 72 calories, 2.3g fat, 0mg cholesterol, 17mg sodium, 12.3g carbohydrates, 1.2g protein, .3g fiber