- 1/2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. instant decaffeinated coffee granules
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract, divided
- 1 box light fudge brownie mix
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 3 cups frozen reduced-calorie whipped topping, thawed and divided
- 2 1/2 cups skim milk
- 3 Tbsp. Kahlua or other coffee-flavored liqueur, divided
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 pkg. sugar free chocolate-flavored instant pudding (2.1 oz.)
Bake at 325 degrees for 22 minutes. Let crust cool completely. Combine milk, 2 Tbsp. Kahlua, remaining 1 tsp. vanilla and pudding mix in a bowl; beat at medium speed with an electric mixer for 1 minute. Gently fold in 1½ cups whipped topping. Spread pudding mixture evenly over brownie crust. Combine remaining Tbsp. Kahlua and remaining 1½ cups whipped topping. Spread whipped topping mixture over pudding mixture.
Yield: 18 servings.
4 POINTS per serving
Calories per serving: 193; Fat: 3.9g; Carbohydrate: 35g; Sat. Fat: 2.3g Sodium: 150mg; Protein: 4g; Dietary Fiber: 1.2g