Sunday, January 17, 2010

BROCCOLI SALAD

  • 3/4 cup nonfat mayonnaise
  • 3 Tablespoons sugar
  • 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
  • 1 head broccoli
  • 1 small red onion
  • 6 slices bacon -- cooked and chopped
  • 1/4 cup pecans
Cut broccoli (including stem) into small pieces and blanch in boiling water for 3 minutes. Rinse with cold water and let drain. Finely chop red onion. Mix first 3 ingredients in bowl until well combined. Add broccoli and onions. Refrigerate 2 hours. Before serving add bacon and pecans.

6 servings, 2 POINT each

Tip: Use lower-fat bacon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

Green Tea said...

Nice post, thanks for sharing this wonderful and useful information with us.

Green Tea Weight Loss


**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.