- 2 T I Can't Believe Lite
- 2 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 - 1.5 lb ground turkey
- 4 oz sliced olives, green or black
- 1/2 c cooked bulgur (or rice)
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- Salt & Pepper to taste
2. Melt the margerine in a skillet over medium heat. Add the celery and onions and cook, stirring constantly, until almost tender. Add mushrooms, cook and stir until all the veggies are soft.
3. In a separate skillet, brown the meat, separating as you go. Pour off any accumulated drippings and discard.
4. Combine the celery mixture, turkey, olives, bulgur and tomato sauce in a 3- to 4-quart casserole. Add salt and pepper, and mix the whole thing well.
5. Cover and bake in the oven for one hour.
Makes 4 10-pt, or 6 7-point servings.
You can use cooked bulgur because it's half the points of rice, and turkey for the
lower points than beef. It's really quite tasty, and you could re-season it with garlic, onion powder or a host of other things.