- 1 Can Healthy Choice Cream of Chicken Soup -- (1 Can)
- 1/4 Cup fat-free Sour Cream
- 16 Ounces boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 Cup Canned Mushroom -- Sliced, drained
- 1/2 Cup Finely Chopped onion
- 1 1/3 Cups macaroni, vegetable -- Uncooked
Spray a slow cooker container with butter flavored cooking spray. In the prepared container, combine chicken soup & sour cream. Stir in chicken, mushrooms & onion. Add uncooked macaroni. Mix well to combine. Cover & Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. Gently stir again just before serving.
1 Cup Servings
5 WW Ponts
Per Serving (excluding unknown items): 271 Calories; 2g Fat (8.2% calories from fat); 32g Protein; 29g Carbohydrate; 2g Dietary Fiber; 70mg Cholesterol 361mg Sodium. Exchanges: 1 1/2 Grain(Starch); 4 Lean Meat; 1/2 Vegetable; 0 Other Carbohydrates.