- 1 Pound Boneless skinless chicken breast -- small pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper -- Chopped
- 1 Green Bell Pepper -- Chopped
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Onion
- 1 Tablespoon Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 16 Ounces fat free refried beans
- 10 Ounces Enchilada sauce
- 8 Ounces Tomato Sauce
- 8 Flour Tortilla
- 3 Ounces Shredded lowfat Cheddar cheese
- Plain nonfat yogurt if desired
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking idsh with nonstick cooking spray. Spray large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat until hot. Stir-0fray chicken for 2 minutes. Add bell peppers, onion and cilantro, stir-fray for 3 - 4 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Remove from heat; stir in beans.
In medium bowl, combine enchilada sauce and tomato sauce; blend well. Spoon 2 Tablespoons of the sauce into bottom of spray-coated baking dish; reserve remainign sauce. Spoon 1/2 cup chicken filling down center of each tortilla; roll up. Place, seam side down, in baking dish. Pour reserved sauce over enchiladas; cover.
Bake at 350°F. for 30 to 40 minutes until thoroughly heated. Sprinkle with cheese. Let stand 5 minutes to melt cheese. Serve with yogurt.
Per serving: 440 Calories (kcal); 11g Total Fat; (23% calories from fat); 27g Protein; 57g Carbohydrate; 47mg Cholesterol; 900mg Sodium
6 WW Points
Serving Size : 8