- 6 (98% Fat Free) Fajita Size Flour Tortillas
- 1 (16 oz.) Can Fat Free Refried Beans
- 6 oz. Chicken, cooked and shredded (canned chicken works fine)
- 1 + 1/8 Cup Salsa (mild, medium, or hot)
- 8 Slices 2% Pepperjack Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8X8 pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cut each tortilla in half. Place 1/8 Cup Salsa in the bottom of your pan, spread evenly.
- Now you will make 3 layers:
- Layer 1:
Place in your pan, 4 tortilla halves with the flat edge facing the outsides of your pan. Spread 1/3 of your beans evenly on top of the tortillas. Sprinkle 2 oz. Of chicken on top of tortillas. Place 1/3 Cup of Salsa on top of chicken, spreading evenly. Place 4 slices of cheese on top of salsa.
- Layer 2
Follow the directions for Layer 1, except place the tortilla halves with the round edges facing the outsides of the pan, and omit the cheese.
- Layer 3
Follow the directions for Layer 1.
- Cover with foil, and bake for about 40 minutes, or until hot all the way through. Remove foil, and bake for a couple of more minutes, or until cheese on top starts to brown. Let sit 2-3 minutes before serving.