- ¾ c. sliced onion
- ½ c. finely chopped celery
- 1 ¾ c. stewed tomatoes, chopped and un-drained
- 1 (10 ¾ ounce) can Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 ½ t. Worcestershire sauce
- 1 t. dried parsley flakes
- 1/8 t. black pepper
- 3 c. hot cooked elbow macaroni, rinsed and drained (2 cups uncooked)
- 1 c. + 2 T shredded Kraft reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray an 8-by-12 inch baking dish with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a large skillet sprayed with butter-flavored cooking spray, sauté onion and celery for 6 to 8 minutes or until tender.
Stir in un-drained stewed tomatoes, tomato soup, Worcestershire sauce, parsley flakes, and black pepper.
- Add macaroni and ¾ c. cheddar cheese. Mix well to combine.
- Spread mixture into prepared baking dish.
Sprinkle remaining Cheddar cheese evenly over top. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.