- 1 28oz can of Muir Glen Fire Roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 can black beans
- 1 jar of Newman's Own Black Bean Salsa (or regular sala)
- 1/2 jar of Ragu Double Cheddar Sauce
- 1/2 c chopped cilantro
- 1T Cumin
- 1t Chili powder
- 1t fresh ground pepper
- 1 onion (diced)
- 3 cloves gralic, smached & chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2T EVOO
- Heat up the EVOO, saute the onion, garlic and pepper.
- When soft add spices and all other ingredients. Allow to simmer for at least 1/2 hour. You can adjust the spiciness by adding more herbs or spices.
For a few extra points: Toss in diced chicken and a nice low fat edition of tortilla soup.
Garnish with FF cheese, sour cream & baked corn chips if you'd like.