- 3 (14 ounce) cans reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 celery stalks, sliced
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 3/4 cup elbow macaroni (whole wheat if possible)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 pound chicken skinless, boneless, chicken breasts, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
2. Increase heat to medium high; add chicken, parsley, salt and pepper. Return to a boil; reduce the heat and simmer, covered, until the chicken is cooked through - about 10 minutes.
Per serving: (1 1/4 cups): 107 Calories, 1 gram Fat, 3 gram Fiber
Points value 2
*you can add about 1/4 teaspoon of garlic salt and 2 cups of water with 2 teaspoons of ff chicken base as extras for the recipe. This is a soup that eats like a meal.