- 1 pd lean ground beef (7%fat)
- 1 chopped onion,
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (98%FF),
- 1 can cream of chicken soup (98%FF),
- 72 onion flavored tater tots (frozen)
- 1 cup "light" cheddar cheese (shredded)
- Heat oven 350. Spray 9x13 dish.
- Place tater tots on bottom of dish.
- Brown beef and onion in large skillet (drain off excess liquid), mix in soups. Mix well.
- Spread mixture on top of tater tots.
- Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake 40 minutes.
12 servings - 5 points
8 servings - 7 points
Addition to the ground beef ideas:
- chopped broc
- a half bag of frozen green beans
- half a bag of frozen corn.