- Combine 3 medium yellow summer squash, thinly sliced; 2 medium baking potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced; 2 medium leeks, cleaned and thinly sliced (white part only); 1 teaspoon rubbed (dry) sage; 1 teaspoon dried thyme; salt; and ground pepper to taste in a slow cooker.
- Stir in 5 cups reduced-sodium vegetable broth.
- Cover and cook on high until tender, 4-6 hours.
- Puree in batches in a food processor or a large blender.
- Serve hot or cold. Makes 8 servings, 1 cup each.
POINTS value per serving: 1