Sunday, May 10, 2009

Garlicky Kale Recipe

Ingredients

* One bunch of Kale
* 4 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/4 c vinegar
* 2 T olive oil
* salt and pepper


Directions

1. Wash and de-stem the kale. Cut into bite size pieces. In a skillet, heat 1 T of the olive oil. Add the kale and saute til limp. Set the kale aside in a bowl. Add the other tablespoon of olive oil to the pan and the garlic. Cook until the garlic is softened. Add the garlic to the kale. Add the vinegar, salt and pepper, and serve.

1 comment:

Vikki said...

I have to admit I love love me some kale. I'd never even tried it before last year. I ran out of lettuce the other day while making a salad so I used raw kale. It was fabo, it will be in all my lettuce salads from now one.

Keep up the good work girl, I love reading all bout your new recipes, how your doing and your new cleaner eating lifestyle.
Hugs,
Vikki

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket