Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Salsa Turkey

  • 1 lb very lean ground turkey
  • 2 cups cooked brown rice
  • 8 oz salsa
  • 4 squirts Franks Red Hot
Spray pan with cooking spray (Pam) and brown the ground turkey. Drain excess moisture. (If you used lean turkey, you shouldn't have to drain!) In very large pan or pot, add cooked turkey, cooked brown rice, salsa and squirts of Red Hot. Mix all together with low heat. Divide into four servings and enjoy! You may use a little less/more red hot according to taste.

1 comment:

Dutch said...

This sounds good. I have never tried ground turkey before. I think since I am now eating healthier this would be a fantastic recipe. I love anything with hot sauce in it. thanks

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket