- 1 cup quinoa washed and drained
- 2 cups water
- juice of 2 fresh limes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 can black beans well rinsed
- 1.5 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 5 green onions finely chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
Wash and rinse quinoa. In a saucepan, bring quinoa and water to a boil. Reduce to simmer and cover until all water is absorbed. (10-15 minutes) Let cool.j
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, lime juice, cumin and red pepper flakes.
Combine cooled quinoa, beans, tomatoes and onions in a large bowl. Add in above dressing mixture and stir well. Toss in cilantro and voila!