- 4 scoops chocolate protein powder (rice or egg protein powder)
- 2/3 cup flax seed meal
- 4 tbsp natural peanut butter
- 1/4 cup water
- stevia or natural sweetener (optional)
- 2 tbsp coca powder (optional)
- mix all ingredients in a large bowl and stir. At first it may not seem like it is enough water, but keep stirring and it will eventually become a sticky blob of dough. Add 1 tbsp of water at a time if needed.
- divide mixture into 4 equal portions and place in separate pieces of plastic wrap placing them into bars. It's easier to shape them by lying plastic wrap on one side of a small casserole dish, pressing the dough into the natural shape of the dish.
- store the bars in fridge or freezer. Once solid, enjoy.
* Servings Per Recipe: 4
* Amount Per Serving
* Calories: 280.7
* Total Fat: 14.1 g
* Cholesterol: 30.0 mg
* Sodium: 145.6 mg
* Total Carbs: 13.5 g
* Dietary Fiber: 8.9 g
* Protein: 28.0 g