* Nonstick cooking spray
* 1/2 cup finely chopped red onion
* 1 tsp. olive oil
* 1 medium tomato, seeded and finely chopped
* 4 eggs
* 4 egg whites
* 2 tbsp. water
* 1 1/2 tsp. snipped fresh dill or 1/2 tsp. dill weed
* 1/4 tsp. salt
* 1/8 tsp. pepper
1. Coat a large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Add the 1 tsp. olive oil and saute onion in the oil for approximately 2 minutes. Add chopped tomato. Saute onions and tomato for an addition 1 to 2 minutes or until they’re tender. Put in a small bowl and set aside.
2. Add the remaining ingredients to a large bowl. Whisk. Coat the large skillet with cooking spray again and add the egg mixture. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently until eggs are nearly set. Add reserved onion and tomato mixture. Cook and stir until egg dish is heated through and completely set.