- 3 cups of baby spinach leaves
- 1 head of red leaf lettuce
- 2-4 green onions, chopped
- 14oz. can of artichoke hearts
- 1 orange
- 1/2 of red bell pepper finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 Tbsp. sesame seeds
- 5 Tbsp. orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. prepared brown mustard
Heat 1 Tbsp. olive oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add sesame seeds, stirring constantly until golden. Remove from heat. Add orange juice, remaining oil, vinegar and mustard to pan. Stir then pour over salad. Toss salad. Makes 6 servings.
Per serving is 150 calories, 5 g. protein, 16 g of carbohydrates, 9 g fat, 6 g. fiber.