- Put a little olive oil in a crock pot to just coat the sides.
- Add in some sweet potatoes washed and still a little bit wet.
- Sprinkle cinnamon and let it cook.
- About an hour before ready to eat put in a handful of dried cranberries and/or raisins. The moisture plumps them up.
- Good as is or with a little sweetener or with a little added orange juice.
Monday, March 30, 2009
Slow Cooker Sweet Potato
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.