One word of caution on this recipe: I would suggest keeping the size of these almond pancakes on the small side. Larger pancakes have a tough time sticking together.
* 1 cup almond meal
* 3 large eggs
* 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
1. Mix it all together until a batter forms.
2. Pour the batter onto a buttered or greased skillet.
3. Cook over medium heat until both sides are golden brown.
4. Top with low carb syrup, or fresh berries and enjoy.
Recipe makes 1 serving
Total Fat 63.0g
Saturated Fat 8.3g
Trans Fat 0.0g
Total Carbohydrate 20.2g