Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Jalapeno Appetizers

Makes about 8 servings

  • 8 Jalapenos -- tops removed, cut in 1/2 and seeded
  • 8 Strips lean bacon
  • Cream cheese
  • toothpicks

Preheat oven to 350. Stuff each 1/2 of a jalapeno with cream cheese and wrap with a 1/2 piece of bacon. Secure with toothpick. Bake at 350 until bacon is at desired crispness (I like mine just slightly crisp, about 20-25 min).

Warning! These are addictive! I've never been a big fan of bacon, but I love these! The jalapenos are not that spicy after they are baked, but have a wonderful flavor.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket