Prep Time: 15 minutes
- 1-2 strips of bacon, cut into small pieces
- 1 can black soy beans
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt or seasoning salt and pepper to taste
- 2 T cream or milk
Preparation:1) Fry bacon pieces until crispy.
2) Carefully add beans (it may splatter).
3) Stir, and mash beans. I use a potato masher, or sometimes a stick blender. You could put them in blender.
4) Add seasonings and adjust to taste. Heat until bubbling.
5) Add cream or milk, and serve.
Each of 4 servings has 4.5 grams effective carbohydrate plus almost 6 grams of fiber.