Friday, January 30, 2009

crockpot pizza soup

  • 1 to 1 1/2 lb Italian Sausage browned and crumbled
  • 1/4 lb sliced pepperoni
  • 1 Bell Pepper
  • 1 med Onion chopped and sauted
  • 2 cans beef broth (I use lo salt broth)1
  • 30 oz. can crushed tomatoes
  • oregano, basil, garlic powder, black pepper
  • topping parmesean and shredded mozzarella
Directions
  1. All you need to do is saute the onion then brown the sausage add all ingredients to the crock pot.
  2. I usually cook it on high for three hours then on low for three hours.
  3. At the end I add some parmesean cheese and stir. Serve in individual soup bowls and top with a generous amount of shredded mozzarella. DELISH
I also make individual tupperware containers and toss them in the fridge it stays good for a few days then I just warm it in the microwave.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket