- Whole wheat spaghetti
- 2 red peppers
- A LOT of fresh green beans
- 1 Tbl minced garlic
- 1 lemon
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- Put pasta water on to boil.
- Steam the green breans for 5 minutes. Remove.
- Cut the bell peppers into strips.
- Combine the green beans and pepper strips with garlic.
- Place both on cookie sheet and broil until green beans are thin and browned. Remove.
Dressing: juice of 2 lemons, garlic, sea salt, pepper.
Mix green beans/peppers w/ hot spaghetti and toss with the lemon dressing. I added fresh squash ribbons during tossing (optional).