Calories 119 Dietary Fiber 3.5g
Total Fat 0.75g Sugars 10.6g
Saturated Fat .1g Protein 4.3g
Total Carbohydrate 26.7g
1 1/4 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tbsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1/4 cup Splenda
- 1 1/2 cups All-Bran Cereal
- 1 1/4 cups Skim Milk
- 1/3 cup Pasteurized Egg Substitute
- 1/4 cup Unsweetened Applesauce
- 1 cup Coarsely Chopped Blueberries, fresh or frozen
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1 tsp. Orange Peel
- Stir together flour, baking powder, salt, spice and sugar. Set aside.
- Measure All-Bran cereal and milk into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand 2 minutes or until cereal is softened. Add egg substitute and applesauce. Beat well. Stir in blueberries, raisins and orange peel.
- Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined. Portion batter into muffin-pans coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350 degrees about 22 minutes or until lightly browned.
- 2 c. Nonfat vanilla frozen yogurt
- 1 c. EDENSOY® Organic Soy Beverage - Vanilla
- 1 c. Blueberries
- 1 Banana
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend at high speed until smooth.
* Calories: 90 Dietary fiber: 1g
* Total fat: 0g Sugars: 12g
* Total cholesterol: 0mg Protein: 6g
* Sodium: 70mg Vitamin A: 6%
* Total carbohydrate: 18g Vitamin C: 80%
* Calcium: 15% Iron: 2%
- 1 tbsp. Unflavored gelatin
- 1-32 oz. container Vanilla yogurt
- 1 1/3 pkg. Nutrasweet
- 1/4 cup Fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pints Fresh strawberries, green removed and quartered
- Spray spring form pans with Pam.
- Sprinkle gelatin over fresh lemon juice in a small saucepan. Let stand 1-2 minutes.
- Stir with heatproof rubber spatula over medium-low heat until steaming and gelatin dissolves.
- Put yogurt into bowl; add 1-2 drops yellow food color, if desired.
- Stir in NutraSweet and gelatin with a whisk until well blended. Divide among pans.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.
- When set, run knife or spatula around sides of pan. Release side of pan. Cut each cake in tens.
- Serve each piece with 1/2 cup fresh strawberries.
Serving size: 1 bar Serves: 24
102 Calories 0.1 g Fat 0 mg Cholesterol
23.0 g Carbs 2.4 g Protein 68.0 mg Sodium
- 1 c. Egg whites (from approx. 8 large eggs) or liquid egg substitute
- 1 c. Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 1/2 c. Splenda
- 2 c. Canned unsweetened pumpkin
- 2 c. Unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 T. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 2 tsp. Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. Ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly spray a 12 by 18 by 1-inch pan with nonstick spray (Canola oil).
- In a large bowl, whisk together egg whites, applesauce, sugar, and pumpkin.
- Sift or stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and spices. Gently fold dry ingredients into pumpkin mixture; do not overwork. Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake until firm to the touch and lightly browned, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool, then slice into 24 bars.