- 2 1/2 cups cooked couscous
- 2 cups fresh tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup minced onion
- 1/2 cup diced cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- freshly ground black pepper and salt
In a large bowl, combine the couscous, tomato, mint, onion, cucumber, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, and coriander.
Season to taste with pepper and salt.
Makes 6 cups; serves 4-8