- 3 eggs - separated (reserve 1/2 egg yolk for filling)
- 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar (stiffens the egg whites)
- 1/4 cup splenda - or your choice
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 4 ounces cream cheese (125 g)
- 1/2 egg yolk - reserved from pastry
- 1/4 cup splenda
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- Separate eggs.Reserve approximately 1/2 a yolk for the filling.
- Then whip the whites until very stiff with the cream of tartar.
- Mix the remaining yolks, cinnamon, ricotta cheese, and sweetener until smooth.
- Fold yolk mixture into beaten whites and portion into 6 mounds onto a buttered cookie sheet.
- After mounding onto the cookie sheet, make an indentation in the top of each roll to hold the filling.
- Microwave cream cheese until soft enough to stir into a smooth pasty consistency.
- Add the remaining ingredients to the cream cheese and stir until smooth.
- Fill each Roll on the cookie sheet with the filling.
- Bake for 40 minutes in a 300 degree oven. Bake until golden.
Breakfast in a cup
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of bacon
- 1/2 lb. loose sausage
- grated cheddar cheese (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick spray.
- Line bottom of four muffin cups with loose sausage so that it covers the bottom of each one and pat down.
- Wrap bacon around inside "wall" of each cup.
- Crack an egg in each one.
- Bake approx 20 minutes until you see bacon is done.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of each one and bake until cheese is melted.