Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thoughts



I have a lot of thinking going on with regard to my diet. I am trying to research and figure out which diet will go better with all my stomach issues. I am determined. I will work at this and lose weight. I did it before. I lost 70 lbs. I can do that again.

I am also working on a menu plan. (a little difficult until I know which diet I will do, huh? LOL) I want to do one that includes ideas for breakfasts, lunches, suppers, and snacks. That way when I get groceries, I will have a good idea of what to get. I also want to work it so that whichever diet I do, I can create one meal for everyone. I would like to create family friendly meals that just happen to suit my diet too.

2 comments:

IrishLass said...

I understand your situation. I don't have the stomach issues, but figuring out menus is pretty hard for me - especially when trying to figure out menus for my dietary needs/desires that won't 'break the bank' so to speak. Keep us posted on what you come up with - and thank you for the recipes and ideas for snacks!

Vikki said...

Hey TC,
Planning a menu everyone will eat is hard enough, but throw in health issues and it's just that much harder. I wish you the best of luck.
I know you will work this out and lose the weight you want to lose. It's a day by day, step by step process, considering which plan will work best for you is only the first step. You'll get there.
Hugs,
Vikki

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket