Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Confession time

I am having troubles counting points and sticking to them. I am eating healthier, but I am just really struggling with feeling full on my points. I guess it has just been so long since I have done this and I end up feeling hungry every evening. Part of it is that I am so tired from being up with my nine week old daughter. And when exhaustion really kicks in, I get hungry. I have screwed up wiring somewhere and that always happens to me.

This is inspirational:


I also found this vlog (journal) of one womans weight loss journey. It was very inspirational as well.

No comments:

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket