- I am feeling really good this weekend. Right now, I feel smaller. I love this feeling. It makes me feel energized and enthusiastic.
- We had our treat day yesterday and we didn't even do all that bad points-wise. I am really proud of us.
- We were outside taking pictures of us dressed up in our medival garb and some guys were whistling at us. We felt really good and beautiful. It was so nice.
- I feel like right now, I am an attractive person. I am still working to go from 59 lbs lost to 89 lbs lost but I love how I feel and look now.
- I do feel like I am never going to be able to breath right again. I just can't shake this thing in my lungs.
- On a non-diet note, I am loving Big Brother and I can't wait to see what will happen next. I love this final four!
Sunday, September 3, 2006
Six things for Sunday
Posted by TC Harris
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.