Friday, September 22, 2006

Motivation Picture

I need something to remind me of how far I have come. I can't let one day at the gym get me down. So here it is, my choice for motivation:

This is my best friend and I when she visited for Christmas :
And this is my best friend and I when she was here last month.


Food for Friday

  • 1 glass milk
  • 1/2 cup oats, 1 cup fat free plain yogurt, splenda, applesauce
  • eggs, mushroom, onion, tomato, zuchinni, fat free cheese
  • coffee
  • 1 pear with 1/4 cup fat free yogurt
  • 1 veggie burger
  • mushrooms, onions, zucchini
  • 1 salad (lettuce, tomato, mushroom, cottage cheese, fat free dressing)
  • 1 cup crystal light.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cindy that is fantastic!!! You have really come along way, what an amazing difference! WooHoo you go girl!!!

If you need extra motivation, join my new group! We will be having new challenges starting in October. Exercise and Weigh loss plus you can share recipes or anything else weight loss related, at: http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/walkingawaythepounds/?yguid=276587436

Anonymous said...

Good for you! I am trying to lose at least 15 pounds. You have inspired me to not quit!

Anonymous said...

You look "mahvelous" darling.

Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's fantastic! Measurements are so hard too, unless you get the exact same spot on the body.

Anonymous said...

Hi girly

Darn we look good... LOL. All kididng aside, I think what you have done so far is amazing.

Concerning the measurements, Your arms and legs are strong and muscluar when you started, Big or small you have been that way... you are getting definition, and it shows, even when I visited.

I am so proud of you,

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at the two of you! That motivates ME as well :) Congrats!

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket