Saturday, September 23, 2006

looks like I've hit a plateau


I am stuck AGAIN at 193 lbs. I seem to be stuck here as this is my third week at 193. Oh well, I have only been doing Core for a couple of days so maybe next week I will see a change. I would really like to get down to my goal but I guess after losing so much, it gets harder.

As for today, I've got some things planned. I am taking Little Princess to a birthday Party. We have some freinds coming over for supper. So a few things to get through without falling off the wagon.

So here is what I am going to do about my weight loss plateau:

  1. Give it some time. I have just made some changes in the last couple of days and we will see how that effects my weight.
  2. Drink more water. I am not drinking enough and that could be effecting my weight as well.
  3. Buy more fruit. That gives me something quick to snack on when I am hungry.
  4. Concentrate on eating a good breakfast in the mornings. I sometimes don't eat until 1 pm these days. When I was losing weight, I ate a good breakfast every morning. I need to return to that.
  5. Follow the 8 healthy guidelines.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet you see a big loss next week, with all the changes you are making!! Definately drink more water and start eating breakfast.. :-) I know I used to skip it but now about and hour or so after I get up I make sure I eat something.

Thank you so much for joining my new group!!!

hugs,
April

Anonymous said...

Good luck at the party, may there NOT be too many temptations. Maybe, you could carry a few snacks of your own, just incase...
Yes, you should follow those guidlines, especially the breakfast and water and soon the weight will come off...plateaus s$ck!

Anonymous said...

Whew. You are motivating ME. And I sure need it these days. As for the plateau, I'm guessing if you keep moving along, your metabolism will catch up with your increased exercise and good diet. It took time for our bodies to get this way, eh? It will take time for them to change.

I'm serious. You and your blog here have been HUGE in finally kicking me in the seat of my pants and getting me serious about making changes. THANK YOU for sharing so much! ;)

Anonymous said...

You are doing GREAT! Wish I was that motivated! Thanks for stoppin in. I enjoy reading here and on your other site. Hope the coming week is a good one! Hang in there!

Photobucket

**NOTE TO MY FRIENDS**
Come on in for a nice cup of coffee and a chat about my weight loss journey as well as all the healthy recipes I have found, including WW points and/or nutritional information if available. I am eating a vegetarian diet and concentrating on getting healthy and hopefully weight loss will follow. Thank to all my readers for their ongoing support.



http://www.atkinsdietbulletinboard.com Ticker

Photobucket