I am stuck AGAIN at 193 lbs. I seem to be stuck here as this is my third week at 193. Oh well, I have only been doing Core for a couple of days so maybe next week I will see a change. I would really like to get down to my goal but I guess after losing so much, it gets harder.
As for today, I've got some things planned. I am taking Little Princess to a birthday Party. We have some freinds coming over for supper. So a few things to get through without falling off the wagon.
So here is what I am going to do about my weight loss plateau:
- Give it some time. I have just made some changes in the last couple of days and we will see how that effects my weight.
- Drink more water. I am not drinking enough and that could be effecting my weight as well.
- Buy more fruit. That gives me something quick to snack on when I am hungry.
- Concentrate on eating a good breakfast in the mornings. I sometimes don't eat until 1 pm these days. When I was losing weight, I ate a good breakfast every morning. I need to return to that.
- Follow the 8 healthy guidelines.