- there is nothing I can't do if I try it and I am determined to do it.
- my weight was effecting my health in more ways than I knew about.
- I can look like that girl I see in my high school picture but older and wiser.
- I can be proud of how I look.
- I can feel sexy again.
Five things that are not so great for dieting that I learned about myself and am working to correct:
- I turn to food when I am stressed and it DOES make me feel better.
- I am hopelessly addicted to coffee. Terribly, dreadfully, absolutely addicted.
- I tend to put myself last a lot. Especially when it comes to who to spend money on. (Like buying the more expensive healthy foods.)
- It wasn't the way I held my head, I DID have double chins in all those pictures.
- The camera DOESN'T add all that weight. I WASN'T just big boned, I WAS fat back then.
I am finding my muscles sore today. But I went to the gym anyway, and I still did the treadmill for twenty minutes after doing the circuit. And guess what? I had it all done and back home again by 9:30.